Last Modified November 20, 2015
We will not spam you, or any email address you provided to us. We also go out of our way to protect your personal information.
This is how our attorneys worded this policy:
Flutterate collects information about our users in various ways, including information entered by users on the Flutterate signup pages, and information provided by other Flutterate users.
Flutterate collects the following information:
- Personal Information
“Personal Information” refers to information that tells us specifically who you are. This includes your name, phone number, age, email, postal address
- Submission of Reviews, Ratings, and Comments
Flutterate collects information that you voluntarily provide as part of a FlutteRating. These reviews, comments, and ratings you submit through the Site and Services are the property of Flutterate, and only Flutterate. The names of users who post reviews NOT be shared on the Flutterate web site.
- Aggregate Information
We may collect general, non-personal, statistical information about information posted on our Site and Services, such as how many visitors visit a specific page on the Site, how long they stay on that page, and which hyperlinks, if any, they click on. This information represents a generic overview of our users, including their collective viewing habits.
Disclosures and Transfers of Information
We do not disclose Personal Information to third parties, except when one or more of the following conditions is true:
- We have your permission to make the disclosure;
- The disclosure is necessary for the purpose for which the personal information was obtained;
- The Personal Information to be disclosed is otherwise publicly available in accordance with the applicable law;
- The party to whom the disclosure is made controls, is controlled by, or is under common control of Flutterate;
- The disclosure is in our sole discretion necessary for the establishment or maintenance of legal claims or legal compliance, to satisfy any law, regulation, subpoena or government request, or in connection with litigation;
- The disclosure is in our sole discretion about users who we believe are engaged in illegal activities or are otherwise in violation of our Flutterate Membership Agreement, even without a subpoena, warrant or court order; or
We may also disclose aggregate visitor data in order to describe the use of the Site and Services to our existing or potential business partners or other third parties, or in response to a government request. We may also share aggregated demographic and preference data with third parties to enable the provision of targeted information, promotions, offers and/or discounts on products and services.
The Flutterate Site and Services are designed to be used by adults only. We do not seek or knowingly collect any Personal Information about children under 18 years of age. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected Personal Information from a child under the age of 18 we will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database.
If you are the parent or guardian of a minor child who has provided us with Personal Information, you may contact us using the information below to request it be deleted.
Governing Law; Visitors Residing Outside the United States
How To Contact us
All requests, questions, concerns, or complaints can be submitted to:
401 W. Pres. George Bush Hwy #125
Richardson, TX 75080
Phone: (469) 310-0010
Fax: (469) 310-0012